Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, October 15, 2004

Fruits of the Spirit: Peace

Lately, I have been trying to do a study on the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5: 22-23). I am up to peace. I looked at the index in my Bible for peace and I came across Psalm 119: 165. " Great peace have they who love your law and nothing can make them stumble." I am convicted once again on how I need to internalize Scripture, especially during this time I am away from many of my friends and family and I am still "becoming" a nurse. I will need to have that peace tomorrow night when I really don't wanna go work while Trevor and Dave have fun. 'Tis my life as a nurse. Lol, I guess that's why they pay me the big bucks. Seriously, I would have a lot more peace if I trusted, in those I love more, and especially in the Lord and the word which he has given to guide me.