Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, January 14, 2005

Poor and needy

Sometimes I think about how God has blessed me beyond what I deserve. I talked about the new name he has given me earlier but I also need to remember that I by no means deserve anything. I deserved death but he gave me life, which was through nothing I did. I must remind myself of that when I think I deserve something. I don't. But if I seek God, He will bless me as he sees fit. He will rescue me. He gives me grace beyond measure.
I better stop leaving these posts or you might think I'm wise(: This is just my little reminders to myself or whomever is guided here to receive them. If you speak to me and I seem to have forgotten my reminders, please remind me again. Thank you, Trevor, for doing so yesterday.