Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Code Blue

I can only sit back in amazement right now. I am past exhaustion but I don't think I can sleep now. I had an awful night last night at work, and I only worked 8 hours! I think God knows I could only take 8 tonight. This morning we coded one of my patients I took care of last night. Well I didnt really do anything. I ran to retrieve the crash cart, that's about it. I just couldnt believe it and my brain was fried after that night so I just let the other nurses take over. Which was ok. Well now I will try to relax and try not to cry since I have to go back tonight.