Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, June 03, 2005

Let it rain down....

Here is my picture diary of Student Life Camp at Stephen F Austin in Nacogdoches, Tx. I was a sponsor, along with the youth minister, Ralph Todd for 14 students, junior high and high school. I learned and laughed so much this week. I was reminded of what worship is (Romans 12:1-2). No, its not just about the songs, its about life. It was a packed week but we all had a blast, learning about unfailing love through lessons on Hosea, Jeremiah, and Joseph. We learned about the lives of Martin Luther, Lottie Moon, Oswald Chambers. What an amazing week! Just ask any of the campers who went to camp. Just don't ask Ralph about his angels' wings! ( A funny story about a man in the wrong conversion at the wrong time).