Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sick day....again

Well sick at home.... Here's a little rant: why is it that I get sick from someone who won't stay home from work/public but I get chastised from work because I call in sick for being sick? (Maybe that makes sense) I'm pretty sure this is sinusitis, which nurses SHOULD know is very contagious. PLEASE have the common sense to stay home when you are sick. I am home today resting/lavaging my nasal cavities (sounds like fun doesn't it kiddies)/pushing fluids, hoping this won't require antibiotics. Thanks come again.
On a more pleasant side note: I have finished my book (finally) and will start another, and will watch a couple of movies.