Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I Voted

Well I cast my vote. I agree with Trevor, if you didn't vote today then you have no right to complain about the results of this election. I am glad it will all be over soon, though I am sure tonight will still be plagued by political garbage. I am still appalled by the shady policticing outside the election pollst today. Oh and it is so one-sided. May you be judged, stinkin' cheaters. You know who you are.But when it comes down to it, I did my job. May God be with us all. I am so glad I am redeemed by Christ and that I have done all that he has asked of me.

"Though every man be found a liar, you will be found true"---Waterdeep