Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, December 03, 2004

Top Ten Christmas Songs/ Carols

I love Christmastime, maybe cuz my birthday's just around the corner. Here's my top ten list of Christmas songs/carols:

10) Joy to the World
9) O Little Town of Bethlehem
8) Away in a Manager
7) Little Drummer Boy (Jars of Clay version)
6)The First Noel
5) You're a Mean One Mister Grinch (the old version)
4) Silent Night
3) Sweet Little Jesus Boy (Rebecca St James version) http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~av359/xmas/carols/sweet.html (original ebonics version)
2) Breath of Heaven (yes I am not an Amy Grant fan, its highly unlikely she wrote this though)
And a tie for #1
1) O Come Emmanuel and O Holy Night
Also I would add: Children Go Where I Send Thee and Carol of the Bells.

AND NO CLARK'S ANNIVERSARY SONG!!! (All non-OK OBU-ites will get this one)
Man that song is so lame!

"Sweet little Jesus boy, born long time ago... sweet little holy child didnt know who you were."
"Fall on your knees, o hear the angel voices.."
"Come, oh come Emanuel and ransom captive Israel."