Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, January 07, 2005

I love this movie....

I finished watching Napoleon Dynamite and I love it. I reminds me a lot of Freaks and Geeks, another coming of age show about the high school rejects. As a high school reject myself, I can definitely relate to both of these guys' personal experiences, and yes I even appreciate the weirdness of them both. I also liked the part where the Napoleon and Pedro are dairy cattle judging as part of FFA. Believe or not guys this is a real event! Some of the guys I graduated with actually did the "milk drinking test" event at state. And you can't miss Napoleon getting his groove on. Very nice. Freaks and geeks, "Unite!" Since I believe this will become a classic, I have composed a list of quotable quotes.

1) One gang wanted me to join because I'm good with a staff.
2)I like your sleeves, they're real big.
3) Idiots!
4)I don't know I'll build her a cake or something.
5) Ligers. They're my favorite...They're are mix between a lion and a tiger. They're known for their magic.
6) Lucky! (scratches neck)