Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Running toward hope...

I watched The Village this weekend (which is a great movie, look for future reviews on Trevor and Dave's Better than Critics site). I love how the movie is about innocence, love, and hope. I won't spoil the movie for anyone but it is a movie to see. A quote that makes me think about my daily "run" is when one of the characters says, "Ivy's running toward hope, let her run. " William Hurt character also says, "And she is led by love, the world moves for love; it kneels before it in awe." Shouldn't we all be running toward hope...and most of all in the name of love? Phillipians 3:12.