Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines' Day!

I am still up and I should be in bed but I gotta pack since I am flying to Oklahoma for a few days! I will not only get to spend time with my honey but his brother, sis-in-law and their cute kids. I'm excited but I need to go to bed soon. Here's to actually having a Valentines date. Single Awareness Day.
I am trying to think of a list for Valentines Day, hmm. How about top five (since I need to go soon) romantic/anti-Valentines movies. Take your pick which.
Mine (in no particular order):
1) Moulin Rouge
2) Garden State
3) Ten Things I Hate About You (watched it tonight)
4) 50 First Dates
5) Princess Bride
oh and somewhere in there is Eternal Sunshine and the Spotless Mind
Pick your faves, Dave, give me some good anti-romantic ones too(;