Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, March 11, 2005

Things I think about...

Well this week has been busy but ok. Monday and Tuesday were busy, crazy nights but I survived. I still miss things but am getting better. When I watching the monitors one of my fellow nurses actually asked me what she should do about a heart rate. I worked most days and rode my sweet new mountain bike for fun. (Will take pics for you later) Its so nice to get out for a while. I enjoy the sunny days.
I also had the Napoleon Dynamite party for the youth in my small group. I will post pics after this. Lastly, but not leastly I talked to my friends Erin and Todd (separately) this week. I miss my friends from all over. My top ten list of things I am most thankful for this week.

10) My sweet new mountain bike (actually its a hybrid mix)
9) I am off tonight
8) Napoleon Dynamite and fun times with the small group.
7) That I can afford gas to drive my car (a small thing but should be considered a luxury).
6) Helpful nurses like Sheila, who help me sooo much
5) Talking to Erin for the first time in months
4) Talking to Todd for the first time in months
3) Daily support from family and friends
2) The holy Word of God and its presence in my life
1) God's continual provison and work in my professional and personal life (He's not done with me yet)