Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, February 25, 2005

Thoughts from Forest Gump

Forrest Gump always seemed to think out loud, like a lot of us do. Here are some thoughts from Forest:
Forrest: Stupid is as stupid does.

Lt Dan: I'm testing out my sea legs. Forrest: But Lt Dan you aint got no legs.

Forrest: They said it was a million dollar wound. The government must have kept the money since I never saw any of it.

Man running alongside Forrest running: Why are you running? Forrest: I just felt like running.

Man: Whoa, you just ran through a big pile of dog s***! Forrest: It happens. Man: S***?
Forrest: Sometimes

Forrest: Momma said dying was a part of livin but I wish it wasnt.

Forrest: I'm not a smart man, Jenny, but I know what love is. (That
's my dad's favorite)

Hope everyone is having a good week.