Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Monday, April 18, 2005

Stay a kid forever...

Lately I have been considering what a mess I got myself into with school. I worked very hard in school and now I have a great nursing degree but a considerable amount of debt with it. So looks like I am gonna be working hard for the next few years to pay them back.
On better things, I get almost two weeks off after tomorrow and I get to see Trevor. I will be interviewing in OK for jobs so be in prayer for me. It's a tough decision, stay here and be stressed or move closer to Trevor and take a pay cut. I gotta cut back on the spending yes. I am fighting the could've's, since I have could have done a few things to lessen the load in school, but for many reasons did not. Anyway I will stop because I am sure I am sure I am depressing everyone since I am depressing myself.