Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Here we go again.....

Well I arrived back home safely in Houston early Friday morning. I had some good interviews, and some not so good ones that helped me decide where I DONT want to work. I am excited about the prospect of one which my friend Julie is helping me with.
Craziness here. I have two nights of work down and five more to go and then I go to Student Life Conference with the youth. Fun stuff. I guess small group is over but I will still try to do stuff on Thursdays with the group.
Work has been interesting. I found out that last night's code on our floor ( yes we had another one) was the fourth in the last week, counting last Saturday morning's. I guess we are getting good at coding or something on 10 Tower.