Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Monday, June 13, 2005

Anger, fear, agression....

Yes I lost my temper at work Sunday morning. Not really upset at what I said (probably needed to be said) but the circumstances and atttitude I said them under. I need to stay in the presence of Jesus so outbursts like this dont happen.
So in repentence I helped with VBS tonight. Not really, I was gonna do that anyway. I enjoyed the 1st and 2nd graders. I went to lunch again with a most trusted friend, thanks Gail. Even though I am ready to move on (mainly because of work) to Oklahoma. I will miss everyone but I need an extended break from work (which this week is sort of).
And most of all I finally was able to talk to the person I enjoy the best, Trevor Taylor. I had missed getting to have a conversation with that man. I miss him too so much.