Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, December 16, 2005

The best birthday ever

Well I will try to do my story justice....As you all know yesterday was my birthday, my 25th in fact. Trevor took me to Bricktown for some good food at Bourbon Street Cafe and then he started to drive down 240. I started to wonder where in the world he was taking me until I saw the sign for Chickasha. Knowing how I love lights, he had decided to take me to Chickasha to see the Festival of the Lights. I didn't bring my camera which is sad...but I have the memories. Anyway there we went on a carriage ride throught the park. Trevor was thinking of proposing to me on the bridge but he saw the cracks in the bridge and decided against. It was actually funny later because at the time I had asked him what he was doing and he said he was " looking at the lights on the water."Yeah right. Anyway he ended up taking me to the huge tree of lights. He went down to one knee and asked me if I loved him and well I think you can figure out the rest. He suprised me so much and I feel so relieved. It' s good to know we are definitely going to get married. Check out Trevor's take on the night.