Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Monday, March 06, 2006

12 Days of Wedding Countdown

There a 13 day until my wedding!!! In honor of the crazy countdown I sing the twelve days of wedding countdown.... The words may or not reflect my wedding, but I thought it was funny...
ahem...
On the first day of wedding planning my true love gave to me... One Wedding Budget.
On the second day of wedding planning my true love gave to me... two dollars for the honeymoon and one wedding budget.
On the third day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon and one wedding budget.
On the fourth day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dolloars for the honeymoon and one wedding budget.
On the fifth day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Five bridemaids dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon and one wedding budget.
On the sixth day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Six choices for a wedding photographer, Five bridesmaids' dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon and one wedding budget.
On the seventh day of wedding planning my true love gave to me... Seven slave girl Leia outfits, Six choices for a wedding photographer, Five bridesmaids' dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon and one wedding budget.
On the eight day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Eight trips to look at wedding cakes, seven slave girl Leia outfits, six choices for a wedding photographer, five bridesmaids' dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon, and one wedding budget.
On the ninth day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Nine different wedding traditions involving my wedding dress, eight trips to look at wedding cakes, seven slave girl Leia outfits, six choices for a wedding photographer, five bridesmaids' dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon, and one wedding budget.
On the tenth day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Ten songs to put in the wedding service, nine different wedding traditions involving my wedding dress, eight trips to look at wedding cakes, seven slave girl Leia outfits, six choices for a wedding photographer, five bridesmaids' dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon, and one wedding budget.
On the eleventh day of wedding planning my true love gave to me..Eleven errands to run the day of the wedding, ten songs to put in the wedding service, nine different traditions involving my wedding dress, eight trips to look at wedding cakes, seven slave girl Leia outfits, six choices for a wedding photographer, five bridesmaids' dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon, and one wedding budget.
On the twelfth day of wedding planning my true love gave to me...Twelve wedding showers (not I am complaining), eleven errands to run the day of the wedding, ten songs to put in the wedding service, nine different traditions involving my wedding dress, eight trips to look at wedding cakes, seven slave girl Leia outfits, six choices for a wedding photographer, five bridemaids' dresses, four bridal portrait sessions, three crazy relatives, two dollars for the honeymoon, and one wedding budget.