Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, December 03, 2004

...And what do you want for Christmas?

Well this is a question I get a lot around this time of year. I get it two times as much since my birthday is 10 days prior to Christmas as well. I know the people asking this question mean well, but the things I want are too expensive. So here is what I want for Christmas (or what I like I should say). Hey and resorting to a gift card is never a bad thing for me.
1)LOTR extended version (I already have Star Wars on dvd)
2) Anything Bath and Body works--I love sweet smells: Vanilla Sugar, Coconut Lime Verbana, Vanilla Bean.
3) Target ( I love shopping at Target and like I said gift cards are great for me)
4) Kohl's (same as above)
5) Digital Camera ( I know expensive)
6) Luggage(pretty sure Mom and Dad got this one covered)
7) Kill Bill Volume I and II ( what can I say I like them)
8)Seasons on Dvd like X Files, Twilight Zone, Saved by the Bell, and the Wonder Years. The top choice if you ever find it, THE perfect gift The Pretender. I loved that show. Wait I just discovered there are freaks out there like me....but it probably wont be released until next year sometime ):
9) Socks (especially weird or cute ones)
10) Candles--once again I like sweet smells and food smells like Banana Bread, Vanilla, etc and the BEST candles are Morenci candles, based out of Gordon, TX

Well there's a start. And just so you dont think I am just materialistic....I will be talking about the true meaning of Christmas later. And honestly I would be fine if I got none of this, which is highly likely, if I just get to spend part of my holiday with any of you.