Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I can see my floor!!

Its amazing how much better you feel about yourself and situation when your home is at least semi clean. Nursing coverage let me have four hours off this evening and so I decided to get started on my cleaning.I have let the place go in my rush for the holidays.I have a little ways to go but my computer space is free, my kitchen counter is spotless, and I even vacuumed the floor and did some filing. Ahh now that's a way to start of a new year. I should have taken before pics with my camera. But I will take a few of my work in progress.Man this is pretty sad but I am doing this because I can with my new camera.