Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Back in Houston

Well I am finally back. The most recent pics are from my cool new digital camera! The site is also new and improved thanks to my wonderful boyfriend.
I have been to Missouri and back and now Dallas/Fort Worth and back. I enjoyed it all. I got to spend five days with Trev and his fam in Missouri. The nieces and I made candy cane cookies (wish I had pics of that! Every time I turned my back on them they were eating dough).I bought three Suess books: The Lorax, The Sneetches, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I was able to hang out with the rest of the cool fam too. I flew out the 21st and came back Christmas night, worked one night and then I drove home to my parents. My parents got me cool stuff like the digital camera and an MP3 player. My sis got me a Strawberry Shortcake blankie too. Merry Christmas to all and toall a....happy new year! I'll be workin.