Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Thursday, January 20, 2005

My small group

For tonight only, we moved the small group (high school youth Bible study/discussion) I lead on Thursdays to the Golden Bowl in Missouri City.Good food and discussion. I had two regulars show and we went through a discussion on persevering and Hebrews 12:1-3. The youth encourage me so much. I was just trying to stay awake since I only slept like four hours today. One of the youth, Abby, always has interesting things to say. Here's a weekly Abby quote. Oh what the hey, two: I had a Casa Ole lunchbox once but I ran into a wall.... and ... a jolly good time.... ( By the way, everything is a jolly good time for Abby)Thanks Abby and everyone else for making me laugh so much!