Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, March 18, 2005

Getting by

I am getting so tired of being by myself, I can't stand it. Don't get me wrong, I like being alone as much as the next person but day after day, week after week, my only interactions are at work and brief times of church and small group. I am grateful for what I have. However, I know that meaningful relationships are important. I love my phone conversations but I miss having weekly television sessions, shopping, and even, yes, doing homework with friends. I have to find a balance between being by myself and others or I will not be too sane. And I am taking others down with me. The pattern goes, work stresses me out, sleep, work stresses me out, sleep, find something to do by myself, then the pattern repeats. I am not just whining, I am asking, begging for advice here. Dear reader if you have time, leave advice.
Psalm 42: 11 "Why are you downcast, O my soul, why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Saviour and my God."
Good night all.