Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Weddings and more...

This weekend I able to be part of a wedding of two of my good friends, Todd and Rachel. It was a very pretty wedding. I will post pics in a few weeks when I have my camera back.
Trevor came down for the wedding and it was so good to see him. He finally met Claudette this weekend. We also went to Six Flags yesterday and had a blast. We rode the major rides two or three times. It was hard to come back and now I have pack. Have you ever noticed how when you pack a couple of boxes, you realize how much more you have to go? I only work 7 more nights, though and I have so much to do before Saturday the 9th.