Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bush is the man....but so is Kerry

Anyone who knows me well knows I have said some strong things about Kerry. Liberal wiener, liar, etc. I add to that list: man of character. I don't know what prompted him to call the election but I am so ....proud...of him. He went against his party hopefully to unite this country and end the bickering. Who knows it may have been another "flip-flopping" move but I don't think so. I think he truly saw the uselessness of dragging the country through a pointless fight. He brought the wrath of his party upon himself but I believe he had the country in mind this time. Maybe he really did--and does--have the country's true interest at heart. Hat's off to John Kerry.