Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Monday, January 03, 2005

An Exciting Night Indeed..

Well now for the fourth post tonight. A hallmark event for Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts--my first comment from someone I don't know or refer to my blog. Thanks to 2 cents worth! I will try to find if he/she has a blog so I can refer you to it. Check out my comments.

Also an update on my scary nights on other floors. Its wasn't so scary. St Luke's nurses overall are so nice and helpful. Thanks to so many nurses, I made it through the last few nights. I finally went to 12, 6 Cooley A, 17, and 14. I even went to 17 and Cooley in one night. I am beginning to relax a little and gain some confidence though I still mess up. It will never be easy but then again anything worth doing never is. Sincere thanks to all the above floors, Trevor, my parents, and my Jesus who walks with me through it all.