Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Monday, January 24, 2005

Returning..

Just returning from a difficult but beneficial weekend at home. I went to help my mom with a Disciple Now in my home in Gordon( about an hour west of Fort Worth). It was good to be there even though it is hard place to be in. I will explain that statement later on. I think we had a few decisions but it doesnt matter, we invested in some peoples' lives. Trevor was the speaker this year and he spoke on influence. He also had a good talk on worship which was good for the youth in Gordon. Like I said this weekend was good but hard in so many ways. Trevor and I were together but couldn't really be together. That's hard when you live 8 hours apart. We did get to spend some time together on the way home when we dropped a friend off in Sherman. We truly charish those times together. I am still tired from this weekend though and I work the next two nights. I gotta keep running....