Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Over and out

Another week has gone past. I am a little better than last post since I had some friends/family visit. Work is still tough but I finding ways to cope...somehow. I had to face some mistakes at work this morning but it looks that the worst that can happen is I get a "warning."
But now I get to go home for the weekend and it will be so nice. I am ready to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord with friends and family. I am also ready for Lent to be over so I can drink a nice tall Dr Pepper. Bring on the sugar-- but please don't bring back the weight(: