Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More to come...

Well I am mostly settled, can't wait to be completely settled so I can relax when I get home. Missing some door knobs, etc still. If I haven't talked to you in a while, I am sorry, I really have been so busy. I have been going to orientation and I will start working on the floor next week. God has provided so well for the months surrounding this move.I think I will enjoy my job. I love going to Calvary(My new church family), also but I am still finding my niche.
Interesting thing, this week Trev and I are on almost exclusively vegan diet. So far we feel good but a little, um gastric disturbance (: I feel hungry all the time so I really have to keep eating snacks ( we said few breads this week too). I am planning to get all my pics ready so I do a summer pic fest all at once. I know you can't wait....