Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ok Ok

Ok so cruising through the blogs I see mine needs help. I WILL post more pics but the summerfest gets delayed and delayed so I say I will post pics after my trip to Mo next week. It will be so fun... Trevor's bro Ty is getting married next weekend so I get to encounter the Taylor clan and all its cute rugrats next weekend. Love you guys (: will see ya soon. No deep thoughts for now. If you want some deep ramblings talk to Trev about stars, or Dr Suess, or cars, or whatever else. He is the storehouse of info I hear. Just giving you a hard time honey. Not that you ever read my blog anywayp P: Not bitter, not bitter. Post good stuff later, promise.