Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, November 05, 2004

An Evening to Remember

Well, the story begins, I was on my way to youth bible study when..... I guess I didn't get lost, Yahoo Maps was lost, though I am sure Trevor would disagree. But either way I was somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the Houston area about 7:00 last night. I called for directions but alas I did not make it to Bible Study in Missouri City but Pearland instead. I am still not sure how that worked. So instead of wasting a perfectly good opportunity to go to to Panera bread and Kohl's, two of my favorite places, I chose to go for it. At about 9:00 I headed to work out and decided to go to the 12:01 showing of The Incredibles. Of course the real reason I went was that it was rumored that the trailer for Episode III was to be released for the movie. The rumors were right, the trailer was awesome!!Episode III is due out May 19, 2005. I plan to set my work schedule around it.
Tonight I have to work though, but only two nights on this time and two nights off. I get to go to Florida with Trevor in less than two weeks!!!