Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Missouri, the Show Me State

Back from my trip to Missouri and back hard at work. I had tons of fun playing with the nieces and Dylan. Emily Grace is so cute. The wedding was stressful---for Ty and Jess if you read this, which I doubt you do... well it wasn't your fault. I just hope my wedding is little lower key. Had fun making pumpkins with the rugrats. Yoda, or Oooda green according to Dylan, on one side and the profile of Belle on the other. I met some of the more dignified members of the Taylor clan, who were pretty cool. I just hope I didnt offend Trevor's aunt by my lack of telephone manners. And not to say they are not dignified but twice as fun but I also was finally able to meet Trevor's aunt Denise and uncle Kevin. All and all I had a great weekend off. Trevor helped most of the time on Ty and Jess's house and did a good job. That's about it. I can't wait for the next trip.