Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Day Number One.....

I'm off again....what to do? I am sure I can think of something. My driver's side window is going out....man that's going to cost me. Thankfully, I have built up an emergency fund so I will stay in the black. Thanks so much to Dave Ramsey, who was coincidentally on 60 minutes tonight. If you don't know that much about Dave Ramsey, ask Trevor or go to the above site. Dave Ramsey is fighting a one-man fight against the credit industry that has so ensnared the American public. Enough of the our "meaningless consumer driven lives" (Ten Things I Hate About You).
When I go back to work I will be on my own in a day or two. For those of you who don't know, I am a Registered Nurse and I have been on orientation with another nurse since July. I know, I know that's a long time to be on orientation but I hope it will prepare me for my career in nursing. Yes, I'm ready....I think. Please pray for calm in crazy situations to come. I haven't seen a lot of things, like someone not breathing.....but thank the Lord I have other nurses for help.