Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Moving on

Well, the trip to Florida was awesome!! Will have pics later on. The whole trip to Orlando, Florida took about 24 hours on the road each way. It was a company trip for Extreme Inflatables, the company Trevor works for to IAAPA. For those of you who don't know, which would be most of you, IAAPA is an international preview for the amusement industry. We sampled free pizza, dippin dots, smoothies, rides, arcade games, and more. Like I said pics to come. Trevor and I also went to Medieval Times and Universal Studios. Now many hours later I am safely back in Houston.