Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Soon

Well about one and a a half more nights to go then to OK then Florida! I have almost stopped the invasion of the moth/wevils in my apt. Its a long story but just don't leave granola or cereal in your pantry for more than a month. Don't worry the little suckers are gonna die.
I will be leaving Monday afternoon to go to OK so I will be taking a little hiatus, unless I find an idea and a computer in the meantime. Well gotta get back to work....soon. I have had an exciting night, even went to visit the morgue. It was interesting but a gross place. Well to leave on a happy note-- only one more day!!!