Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Friday, November 12, 2004

Quotable quotes..from The Jerk

*Some readers may find offensive but often funny.
You gotta watch this movie,it's a classic. Here are a few quotes I enjoy....censored of course.

"You shouldn't name the dog Hero, you should call him S***head."
" I was raised a poor black boy"
"The new phone books are here! I'm somebody now!"
"See this, this is s***. This is shineola."
"Don't trust whities."
"All I need is this chair...its all I need....and this ping pong paddle. All I need is this chair and ping paddle...and this remote......"
"These cans are defective!" "No, we got a person out there who's defective!"