Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tested....

So this is my first official night as a nurse....on my own. The questions fly through my mind, will I know what to do? Will I remember everything I have learned? Will ever start getting IV's? I have to consider though that just as tests in nursing school and boards this night and many nights after will chronicle my transition into my career as a nurse. I pray for patience, strength, integrity, but most of all for calm. I will need calm in the midst of countless uncertain situations, compliants, and even questions against my person. No matter what happens, I am not alone. Isaiah 41:10.