Amanda's (a penny for your) thoughts

"I can't believe it................That is why you fail."                "Take you to him I will." 

"It's one of those days when you learn to fly...with broken wings"

 

Thursday, November 25, 2004

...Through the fire (Isaiah 43)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I continue the saga of becoming a nurse. Last night was a hard night, certainly not the hardest night but the toughest since I have been on my own.Basically, I need to clone about three of me. Since that is not possible or ethical, I will have to suffice. God was with me though, sending me help when I needed it most. I pray for strength once again, but calm too. Calm most of all. Since I am sure last night did not register high on the bad night scale, tell me about your worst work experiences in the comment section.( Yes I have had much worse, say when I worked in the nursing home two summers ago and two of us had to change everyone's bed in the facility.) Thank you, good night to all.